After the training the participants shall be able to:
express their opinions and needs
act and communicate according to their needs and their environment
manage their emotions and impulses
- Believes, cultures and values
- Self-esteem and self-confidence
- Determine own personality type
- Fixing own objectives
- Optimise relationship with others
- Assert ones-self versus others: communicate with assertiveness
- Practise active listening
- Find the balance in the relationship
- Identify and manage one’s emotions and pulsations
- Manage difficult situations
- Identify the sources of conflict
- Determine limits
- Adopt a positive attitude
- Clarify disagreements
Anyone wanting to give themselves the choice of their behaviour.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.