How will this training impact your business?
- Switch from a traditional marketing approach (push) to a customer centric marketing approach (inbound)
- Master the communication channels that will develop lead nurturing and customer engagement
- Integrate inbound marketing activities in the marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and report all their activities, especially those that were not seen as productive activities
- Align and engage the sales department in the inbound marketing strategy
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- understand the bases of the marketing approach
- understand the concepts of inbound and outbound marketing
- define his “personas” and set up his “objectives”
- understand the mechanics to attract, convert, and engage his clients
- understand what are the communication channels and the tools to use to succeed
- monitor, report and quickly adapt his strategy
- create a real map of activities that will gather outbound and inbound approach
- Evolution of marketing over the last decade
- Definition of the concept “inbound marketing”
- What’s the difference between an inbound and outbound marketing approach
- What problem(s) does inbound marketing solve?
- 5 steps to define and implement your inbound marketing strategy
- The tools and channels to use when it comes to inbound marketing
- Monitor, report and adjust your strategy
- How to make inbound and outbound work together
Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours et peut également être téléchargé gratuitement via votre portail la veille du début du cours (téléchargez le Guide d'utilisation du portail client ici).
At the end of the training, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.