Cette formation est proposée sous forme de formation présentielle.
Inbound Marketing - Content strategy to attract visitors, convert them to leads and then to customersMarketing & Communication
How will this training impact your business?
- Switch from a traditional marketing approach (push) to a customer centric marketing approach (inbound)
- Master the communication channels that will develop lead nurturing and customer engagement
- Integrate inbound marketing activities in the marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and report all their activities, especially those that were not seen as productive activities
- Align and engage the sales department in the inbound marketing strategy
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- understand the bases of the marketing approach
- understand the concepts of inbound and outbound marketing
- define his “personas” and set up his “objectives”
- understand the mechanics to attract, convert, and engage his clients
- understand what are the communication channels and the tools to use to succeed
- monitor, report and quickly adapt his strategy
- create a real map of activities that will gather outbound and inbound approach
- Evolution of marketing over the last decade
- Definition of the concept “inbound marketing”
- What’s the difference between an inbound and outbound marketing approach
- What problem(s) does inbound marketing solve?
- 5 steps to define and implement your inbound marketing strategy
- The tools and channels to use when it comes to inbound marketing
- Monitor, report and adjust your strategy
- How to make inbound and outbound work together
Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager
The training material will be handed out at the beginning of the course and can also be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here).
At the end of the training, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.
Chambre de Commerce LuxembourgCalculate the itinerary
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi