How to register
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This package contains the official exam voucher, as well as everything you need to learn the topic and get prepared for the exam, including:
- Explanatory video: how does the online course work?
- Accredited by PeopleCert / AXELOS
- Aligned with ITIL 4
- Equivalent to a 2-Day Course
- 14 Contact Hours (PDUs)
- Contains 25 Lessons
- Exam Simulator with 230 Questions
- With 1 Sample Exam
- Contains multiple Quizzes
- With access to our trainers
The following are not included in this course:
The official manual: the official manual is not necessary for the course and is not included in this package.
The exam doesn’t have any prerequisites, and you don’t need to have any prior knowledge of IT Service Management to understand this course.
Contents of the course
The course is designed for busy professionals; most lessons are 10 to 15 minutes long, so that you can take one or two per day, without much effort. Also, we've avoided homework and covered it in other ways, because you probably don't have enough time and mental energy to spend many hours by yourself doing homework.
The course is delivered in the following sections:
- What is Service Management?
- Introduction to the Service Value System
- Key Concepts and Building Blocks of ITIL
- What is Value? (50m, 3.6x)
- Costs and Risks
- Service Value System
- An Introduction to the Service Value Chain
- Service Value Chain
- Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions: 1 and 2
- The Four Dimensions: 3 and 4
- An Introduction to the Practices
- Change Control Practice
- Incident Management Practice
- Problem Management Practice
- Service Request Management Practice
- Service Desk Management Practice
- Service Level Management Practice
- Continiual Improvement Management Practice
- Information Security Management Practice
- Relationship Management and Supplier Management Practice
- IT Asset Management, Service Configuration Management, Monitoring and Event Management Practices
- Deployment Management and Release Management Practices
- About the Exam
- Sample Exam
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
Access to training
To order your licenses, please send a request to email@example.com.
You will receive the steps to follow.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
"The ITIL® course on this page is offered by PTCoE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours.
Participants may take the exam at any time for a period of one year after receipt of their voucher.
Each participant will received an email from PeopleCert saying that they can now schedule their online exam.
What does this mean?
- They can visit the PeopleCert site
- Type in their voucher number
- Then choose a date and time of when they would like to do their exam