Customise display, automate repetitive tasks, create standard emails to enhance your productivity. Learn useful tips to avoid being overwhelmed by incoming emails.
- Email sending options
- Postpone sending an email to facilitate your time management
- Specify a different reply address (i.e. a functional, a colleague's or your manager's mailbox)
- Facilitate group work, and decision making, using the voting buttons
- Schedule quickly a meeting based on an email
- Automation and consistency of sent emails
- Create Quick Parts (reusable text blocks)
- Automate repetitive tasks with Quick Steps
- Create an Outlook template for redundant emails
- Increase efficiency by customizing the standard Outlook view
- Deactivate the new email notification to no longer suffer the email arrival
- Delete automatically the individual read receipts
- Apply conditional formatting for important emails or appointments
- Create a custom view to access quickly your important Outlook items
- Tips for focusing on emails sent directly to you
- Customize the priority level by adding a custom field
- Good practices
- The 4 D method for a better organisation
- Know Windows environment. Know basic functions of Outlook.
- Training not relevant for Mac'Intosh and Outlook for Mac owners.
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours.