PRINCE2® Foundation & Certification
PRINCE2® is an integrated framework of processes and themes that addresses the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of all the six aspects of project performance: cost, timescale, quality, scope, risks and benefits. With this course you will understand the PRINCE2® approach - the principles, processes, themes and techniques - and be well prepared to pass the exam.
- understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- understand the PRINCE2® process model
- prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
What is a project?
Structure of PRINCE2
Starting up a project
Directing a project
Initiating a project
Managing a stage boundary
Controlling a stage
Managing product delivery
Closing a project
- Project Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- People working in Projects, Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers
None. Some experience in projects is preferred
The course will be held in English but our trainers are also fluent in French.
PRINCE2® Foundation certification
An exam of one hour, leading to the OGC issued Certificate will take place on the 3rd day of the training course.
hard copy of the course material is included in the package.
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi