Anti Money Laundering (AML) and KYC in Banking - Updates
At the end of this training participants will be aware of the latest developments in the fight against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- The main Luxembourg texts in force
- The professions concerned
- Money Laundering offenses
- The role of the FATF
- Professional Obligations: Customer Due Diligence Obligations
- Obligations to cooperate with the authorities
- Obligations relating to international financial sanctions
- Obligations relating to information accompanying the transfer of funds
- Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing indices and cases published by the Financial Intelligence Unit
Anyone wishing to upgrade in the fight against Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism (latest developments).
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi