At the end of this training participants will be aware of the latest developments in the fight against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- The main Luxembourg texts in force
- The professions concerned
- Money Laundering offenses
- The role of the FATF
- Professional Obligations: Customer Due Diligence Obligations
- Obligations to cooperate with the authorities
- Obligations relating to international financial sanctions
- Obligations relating to information accompanying the transfer of funds
- Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing indices and cases published by the Financial Intelligence Unit
Anyone wishing to upgrade in the fight against Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism (latest developments).
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.