Cette formation est proposée sous forme de formation à distance. En savoir plus
At the end of this training unit, the participants will be able to have a deep understanding of basic GDPR requirements.
On top of that, we expect to equip you with the right knowledge in terms of DPO job requirements and responsibilities, and giving you the right toolkit to perform your functions as DPO.
Finally we will analyse different use cases and situations in diverse companies and how DPO role has been incorporated.
- Learn about the Data Protection Officer (DPO) job requirements and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of GDPR requirements
- Build knowledge on EU data protection framework,laws and compliance processes
- Technologies and controls for data protection
- Discover the GDPR compliance methodologies, tools, systems and processes that will pave the road to compliance
- Gain practical insights into GDPR compliance through case studies
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi