- At the end of this training unit, the participants will be able to have a deep understanding of basic GDPR requirements.
- On top of that, we expect to equip you with the right knowledge in terms of DPO job requirements and responsibilities, and giving you the right toolkit to perform your functions as DPO.
- Finally we will analyse different use cases and situations in diverse companies and how DPO role has been incorporated.
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- Learn about the Data Protection Officer (DPO) job requirements and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of GDPR requirements
- Build knowledge on EU data protection framework,laws and compliance processes
- Technologies and controls for data protection
- Discover the GDPR compliance methodologies, tools, systems and processes that will pave the road to compliance
- Gain practical insights into GDPR compliance through case studies
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.