We live in a society where visual impact plays a very important role.
Whether in private or professional life, the image we convey plays in our favour or against us. It is a true signature that is seen, recognized and memorized to become a real asset, a value for the company. It is part of our strength of conviction and remains a selection criterion. Above all our image must reflect our personality and we must feel good about it.
Our image is composed of our body shape, our
gestures, our positions, our gait, our relationship to space, our facial
expressions, but also our skin, our hair, our hands, our clothes (colours, cuts,
materials and patterns), our accessories, etc. ..... This set of elements
constitutes our "personal business card". It systematically
influences the opinion of our interlocutor. And it is our image which will be
memorized in priority.
After the training the participant shall be able:
- to adapt their clothing style to the position and sector of activity
- to identify possible discrepancies between the image given and the image received
- to increase self-esteem and self-confidence
The program of this training includes the following topics :
- The different components of non-verbal communication
- To know the Mehrabian rule: 7% - 38% - 55%
- Importance of a professional image
- To take stock of my professional image: how am I perceived by others?
- To determine the image I wish to give
- Make a good first impression (punctuality, appearance, first handshake, smile, look, hygiene, accessories, ...)
- To find the balance between personality and dress code
- The important role of colours
- To learn the psychology and symbolism of colours
- Enhancement of my bodyshape
- To master cuts, fabrics, lengths, patterns, …
who wishes to improve his/her interpersonal skills.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.