Making Right Decisions
Cette formation est proposée sous forme de formation présentielle et à distance. En savoir plus
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the reason that about 45% of all our decisions are wrong
- Get familiar with the dual basis for decision making
- Explore the added value of questions
- Look at steps for good decisions
- Make the link between decision making and your personal branding
- The Nobel Prize winning researcher, Daniel Kahneman’s approach to decision making
- The art of asking questions
- The key components of decisions and the related communication
- Practical steps towards a sound decision making process
- The most relevant business myths impacting on the decision making process
Any person willing to invest in his or her ability to make good decisions required for a successful career and a satisfactory personal life.
The presentation is based on various exercises and film extracts to allow for the description of successful decision making techniques.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Le support de cours peut être téléchargé gratuitement la veille du début du cours via votre portail d’accès
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi