Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the reason that about 45% of all our decisions are wrong
- Get familiar with the dual basis for decision making
- Explore the added value of questions
- Look at steps for good decisions
- Make the link between decision making and your personal branding
- The Nobel Prize winning researcher, Daniel Kahneman’s approach to decision making
- The art of asking questions
- The key components of decisions and the related communication
- Practical steps towards a sound decision making process
- The most relevant business myths impacting on the decision making process
Any person willing to invest in his or her ability to make good decisions required for a successful career and a satisfactory personal life.
The presentation is based on various exercises and film extracts to allow for the description of successful decision making techniques.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.