At the end of the course, the participant will be able to :
Understand the complete cycle of creating a visual identity
Name slogan and/or complementary baseline
Use and implementation guidelines
Manage the registration and legal protection of its creations
Determine which experts to call on at which stages of the process
Choosing a communication/advertising agency
Considering freelancers: copywriter and graphic designer
Lawyers and organisations specialised in brand protection
Choosing the right tools to conduct research (benchmarking) and monitoring
- The importance of name and visual identity
- The image and strength of a brand
- Creating and protecting your visual identity
- Positioning yourself in relation to the competition
- Choosing the right experts and organisations
- After implementation, the importance of day-to-day management of the visual identity
Case study: feedback and presentation of a complete cycle: from the choice of a name to the creation of a logo, including the establishment of a ID, registration, legal protection and day-to-day management.
Bibliography: additional resources on trademark management.
Communication-Marketing managers and officers.
Support de cours
Le support de cours sera délivré en début du cours.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a statement of participation issued by the House of Training.