Certification Depositary Bank (CDB)Fonds d’Investissement
En collaboration avec:
Through this certifying program, depository bank agents become fully operational in their function.
Candidates must register to the mandatory courses individually (see "Click to register" per module), and pass a final examination (once all mandatory courses have been completed).
Mandatory courses :
- International Financial Markets e-learning - 2 hours (Click to register)
- Introduction to Back-Office Operations - 1h30 (Click to register)
- Risk Management Fundamentals e-learning - 2 hours (Click to register)
- Compliance - Fundamentals - 8 hours (Click to register)
- Depositary Bank Agent - Fundamentals - 8 hours (Click to register)
- Depositary Bank Agent - in Practice - 8 hours (Click to register)
- AML & KYC in Banking e-learning - 2 hours (Click to register)
- GDPR e-learning - 1 hour (Click to register)
Back-office employees at depositary banks (ie. depositary bank agents)
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
Candidates are allowed to participate to the exam upon completion of all mandatory courses as listed in the program only.
Please contact our Customer Service in order to register to the exam and pass the certification.
Note that your participation certificate per course will be requested, as a pre-requisite to the certifying exam registration process.
To obtain their certificate, candidates must :
- have attended all mandatory courses,
- have passed the examination with a minimum rate of 60%,
- eventually, have requested their final certificate to Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). The House of Training will then send the certificate.