At the end of this course, the participants will have an overall view of Cybersecurity incidents and attacks, which will allow them to prepare and be ready to manage them.
To this end, by the end of the course they will know
- how to manage Cybersecurity incidents
- what are the means to respond to security incidents
- how to manage a crisis
- Threats and attacks
- What are the threats?
- Understand how an attack occurs
- Attacker profiles
- Security incident management
- How to manage security incidents
- Security Operation Center (SOC) -Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- Data breaches as security incidents
- Crisis management
- Best practices
- Business continuity
IT and Security professionals (Executives and Management Levels), Risk Managers and officers, Compliance Managers and Officers, Auditors
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.