Manage Emotions and Improve Relationships with OthersDéveloppement Personnel
After the training the participant shall be able to:
identify, manage and express their emotions
understand their origin and use them as a resource
use emotional intelligence in communication, team management, customer relations/sales and conflict management
- Become aware of one’s emotions and better understand them
- Definition: emotions (primary and mixed), feelings
- Mechanism of emotions
- Link between emotions, thoughts and behaviour
- Constructive and negative consequences of emotions
- Techniques to better manage emotions
- Self-awareness and confrontation of automatic thoughts
- Association and dissociation
- Decentralisation and empathy
- Letting go
- Respiratory relaxation
- Autogenous training of Schulz
- Muscle relaxation of Jacobson
- "Act as if" method
- Use emotional intelligence in communication, team management, customer relations/sales and conflict management
- Definition of emotional intelligence
- Determination of emotional quotient
- Bases of communication
- Active listening
- Techniques of assertiveness
- Cardiac consistency practice
- Individual Action Plan
Anyone who wants to better manage their emotions and those of others.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
No exam is available for this training course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.