Cette formation est proposée sous forme de formation présentielle. En savoir plus
Since the financial crisis of 2008, which has often been described as a “liquidity crisis”, liquidity risk has become a major area of focus in risk management. Many of the recent regulatory changes target liquidity risk and how financial service providers can protect themselves against it. The purpose of this two-day course is to provide participants with a good understanding of liquidity risk in the fund industry and how to manage it.
• Understand funding and asset liquidity risk in the fund industry
• Evaluate the different techniques for managing liquidity risk in the fund industry
• Apply the most common methods for measuring liquidity risk
• Evaluate the regulatory environment for managing liquidity risk in investment funds
2. Liquidity risk for funds
2.1 Asset liquidity risk
2.2 Funding liquidity risk
3. Techniques for managing asset liquidity risk
4. Techniques for managing funding liquidity risk
5. Stress testing
6. Measuring Liquidity Risk for Funds
7. Future Trends
Financial service professionals who want to gain a good understanding of liquidity risk in the fund industry
For this training course, an optional exam is available. In case of interest, candidates can choose a date from the list of proposed examination sessions. Registration for the exam must be made at least five days before the chosen exam date. The exam is subject to a registration fee.
The examination consists of true/false and multiple-choice questions. To pass the exam, a candidate must achieve a score of at least 50% of the total points on the exam.
The training material will be handed out at the beginning of the course.
This module is part of the Risk Management Certification for Funds. To obtain their certificate, candidates must complete 12 days of training in Risk Management and pass the exam for each course.
More details here :Professional Risk Management Certification for Funds
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg