General Accounting - Fundamentals
- understand the principal financial statements (Balance sheet and profit & loss account) and their purposes
- understand the Balance sheet and its principal line items
- General ledger and trial balance
- Balance sheet and profit & loss account
- Underlying principals
- Financial assets
- Fixed assets
- Other short-term assets
- Subscribed capital, share premium, statutory and other reserves
- Payables and accruals
- Profit & loss account basics
This course is designed to help people without an accounting background to easily learn and understand accounting concepts
To achieve the objectives of this course, students should already have a basic understanding of accounting (debits and credits) prior to beginning the course
The course ends with a written exam. Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House of Training and cosigned by the "Ministère de l'Education nationale, de l'Enfance et de la eunesse".
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal five days before the start of the course (). During registration, you have the possibility to order, against payment, a printed version of the course material which will then be given to you at the beginning of the course.