After the training the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the stakes of telephone conversation for the company’s reputation
- Gain confidence and fluidity in speaking on the phone in English
- Comprehend the different ways of dealing with queries
- Master the company introduction and their own self-introduction
- Structure their notes to better take and transmit messages
- Importance of professional telephone reception for Company’s reputation and your representation
- Difference between Telephone and Face-to-Face communications
- Structure of professional calls :
- Getting ready prior to the call
- Mastering your self-introduction
- Speaking with knowledge and confidence
- Identifying your correspondant with clarity
- Managing the calls’ transfer and non-transfer
- Taking and transmitting messages
- Coordinating multi-calls gracefully
- Closing the communication in style
- Following-up effectively
The training includes role-plays, simulations and case studies.
Please note that for environmental reasons no paper version of the training material will be provided for your training. The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here). You will be able to view it on the screen of your mobile device or print it if necessary. If your registration has been made by a training manager of your company please contact him/her so that he/she can give you access to it or send it to you.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.